Re: [Exim] Exim configurator

Página Inicial
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Dmitry Shikut
CC: Exim users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim configurator
On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 01:57:04PM +0200, Dmitry Shikut wrote:
> > Yes, there are several in fact. The one which I think most people use
> > and which is installed on every Unix you will ever find is called `vi'.
>     :)

>     The point is not create simple configure... But complete version...

Oh, I know what you mean. I've just intalled and played with Mailman
which has a superb web interface. However, it is actulyl impossible to
make anything usefull for exim because of the way the configuration file
works. You'll end up doing just the same thing you would do with
vi/emacs/ee/ed.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.