Re: [Exim] Exim configurator

Página Inicial
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Dmitry Shikut
CC: Exim users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim configurator
On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 12:22:19PM +0200, Dmitry Shikut wrote:
>     Does the world have the Exim configurator program and where I can find
> it?

Yes, there are several in fact. The one which I think most people use
and which is installed on every Unix you will ever find is called `vi'.

To use it, simply type vi exim.conf and it will let you edit the
configuration file.

I've heard that emacs exists too, but it's so inferior to vi... (holly
war anyone?)

>     P.S. If no, possibly, at some time, I try to write it and I want know
> what the world think about this idea?

Good luck. It's not actully possible to write one that would be any use.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.