[Exim] Errors in eximstats - numbers too large for volumes p…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: IMCEAEX-+DF+06+01
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Errors in eximstats - numbers too large for volumes per host
We have recently switched to using exim for our mail servers. Running
eximstats on today's log file on one machine produces the following,

Exim statistics from 2001-02-18 23:55:00 to 2001-02-19 17:43:26

Grand total summary
-------------------
                                                       At least one address
  TOTAL               Volume    Messages    Hosts      Delayed       Failed
  Received            5239MB       32072       69     342  1.1%    444  1.4%
  Delivered           5056MB       31574     5163

which is fine, but when we get to the top sending hosts (which are our
internal mailsweepers which use this machine as their primary choice for
forwarding email to) we have

16217 -1258546288 <machine a>
15199 -1867624294 <machine b>

This looks like something is using a signed 32-bit integer that cannot
handle the size. Is there a way to force it to use an unsigned integer?

This is using exim version

Exim version 3.20 #1 built 13-Dec-2000 14:01:53
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2000

and perl

This is perl, version 5.005_03 built for sun4-solaris

on a Sun box

SunOS mail1 5.6 Generic_105181-15 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2

thanks

Mike Weavind
Internet Services at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein