Re: [Exim] mysql error

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mysql error
On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, robert rotman wrote:

> -----
> I use exim 3.22 with mysql-database-lookups and upgraded from mysql 3.22
> to 3.23.
> The new version of mysql logs any connection which is not closed
> propperly.
>
> To avoid filling up my logfiles i tried so look for an absent
> "mysql_close" anywere in the code but i could not find it:(
> -----
>
> Philip, did you look for this in the code?

mysql_close() is called from src/lookups/mysql_tidy(). I thought I fixed
your problem in release 3.20 with this change:

3. Tidying up open database connections wasn't happening on all the
ways out of Exim. Closed some holes.

Maybe I missed some holes. :-( Can you send me an example? With -d9
output, please.