[Exim-Announce] Introductory Course in Cambridge: Preliminar…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
CC: Maggie Carr
Subject: [Exim-Announce] Introductory Course in Cambridge: Preliminary announcement
Further to my call for interest a few weeks ago, I can now announce that
we are planning on running a one-day, lunchtime-to-lunchtime
introductory Exim course in Cambridge on Tue/Wed, July 24-25, 2001. This
will again be at Robinson College. We haven't yet managed to get the
details of prices, accommodation, or how to register in place yet
(partly because we are short-staffed), but I thought those of you who
are interested might like to note the dates in your diaries.

I will post a further announcement as soon as we are able to take
registrations. They will appear on the web page

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/

(which currently just has a place marker).