Re: [Exim] Boolean evaluation

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dmitry Shikut
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Boolean evaluation
Hello!

> >     Does the Author plain to make short circuit boolean evaluation at

the
> > next releases or possibly it's already working?
>
> I'm sorry. I do not understand this question. What exactly to you mean
> by "short circuit boolean evaluation", and where in Exim do you think it
> is relevant?

    I'am sorry too... I must give You example:

    You have 'and' condition:

    and{{subcond1}{subcond2}}...

    When 'subcond1 = FALSE', 'subcond2' do not participate in 'and'
condition...

    Possibly Exim already have this possibility... But I have some
problem...

    I do next:

    and{{exists ...}{lookup...}}

    When file not exists, Exim report me error in lookup (cause file not
exists)...

    How can I resolve this problem?

    Dmitry Shikut, shikut@???