Re: [Exim] Boolean evaluation in condition

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dmitry Shikut
Para: John Horne, Exim users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Boolean evaluation in condition
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Horne" <J.Horne@???>
To: "Exim users" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Exim] Boolean evaluation in condition

> My guess is that you may want to include a
> 'require_files=/usr/local/etc/exim/domains/${domain:$1}/passwd' on the

    Yes, but this is only a part of checking in server_condition (SMTP AUTH)
against system passwd and another alternative passwd file(s) for specific
domain(s).

> is that despite the exists failing the other 'and' parts are still scanned
> and hence look for the file.
>I could be wrong about that, but I think the manual mentions about this

(under 'and').
    There is a string from documentation:

    "When a false sub-condition is found, the following ones are parsed but
not evaluated. ",

    and there are some examples at the mailing list, but... I am trying...
And... As result:

> Failed: failed to open /usr/local/etc/exim/domains/virus22.com/passwd for

linear search: No such file or directory

    Whats going wrong?

    I some need help...

    Dmitry Shikut, shikut@???