[Exim] port number logging in received lines

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] port number logging in received lines
Phillip, what do you think?

(since I enabled the port number logging, I've had several complains of
people who say that it caused their spam filters to junk all our mail
(they're typically procmail filters, which among other things check the
validity of the IP addresses in the Received lines))

I think I may patch my exim to output something like this:
([10.1.0.14] port=55044 helo=valinux.com ident=root)

Marc

----- Forwarded message from Herb Lewis <herb@???> -----