Re: [Exim] Compile Error

Top Pagina
Auteur: Juha Saarinen
Aan: Philip Hazel
CC: Bauer Kurt, 'exim-users@exim.org'
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Compile Error
Unless you specifically need something in Exim 3.22, try going into
/usr/ports/mail/exim (assuming you have the ports collection) and do 'make
all && make install' to build Exim 3.20 from there.

The Exim port maintainer is sheldonh@???... you could always
hassle him to update 3.20 to 3.22 ;-).

Note that you'll have to disable Sendmail, as it's 'bundled' with FreeBSD
4.2. Add a

NO_SENDMAIL=     true

line to /etc/make.conf for future make worlds and move the the Sendmail
binaries already installed out of the way. (This is a bit inelegant,
but...)

--
Regards,

Juha

PGP fingerprint:
B7E1 CC52 5FCA 9756 B502 10C8 4CD8 B066 12F3 9544