Re: [Exim] Compile Error

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Bauer Kurt
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Compile Error
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Bauer Kurt wrote:

> I wanted to give exim a try in our IPv6-testenvironment.

Excellent. The more testing the better.

> But as it seems, I'm not even able to compile it.

:-(

<snip>

> gcc -c -O -pipe    -I. globals.c
> *** Error code 1

Er, what? No error messages? That's weird. That module contains just a
list of definitions of global variables.

> BTW, I'm using FreeBSD 4.2 and exim 3.22.

Sorry, I don't have a FreeBSD account. It compiles fine on Solaris 8,
using gcc 2.8.1.

I don't know what to suggest, other than hacking at the code of
globals.c to see which line is causing it to bomb out.