Re: [Exim] forced delivery to a subset of the recipients

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tamas TEVESZ
Aan: Yann Golanski
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] forced delivery to a subset of the recipients
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Yann Golanski wrote:

> Those cann't be delivered, as the host foo is not responding.

this really has to be my english :(

could you please re-read
<Pine.LNX.4.21.0102151316060.14442-100000@???>, with
special attention to the session log i quoted there ? where exactly
does it look like from that that host foo is not responding ? on
second thought, let me rephrase the whole thing.

host foo __stops responding__ after the __last rcpt to__ and i want to
__force a delivery__ to all the __remaining__ recipients __except for
<recipient4@foo>__ to check if there's a problem with that recipient
(remote site possibly checking its existence) or not.

also please note that `not responding' != `stops responding'.

or, to rephrase it again.

is it possible to remove a recipient from a message sitting in the
queue ?

sorry if i'm still not clear, i really don't have any more ideas how
to try to tell my problem. think i'm going to get back to some
language school :S

--
[-]
So, you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.