Re: [Exim] forced delivery to a subset of the recipients

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] forced delivery to a subset of the recipients
On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 03:02:07PM +0100, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:
>  > >           recipient2@foo

> > This does not have a D, thus it is not delivered yet.
>
> sorry, it must be my english then. i am talking about these. (where
> exactly was my phrasing wrong? one always learns..)

Those cann't be delivered, as the host foo is not responding. Can you
ping it? traceroute to it? what does dig says?

Chances are the site is down for some reason and will come back at some
point. Ignore the messages and let your re-try rules take care of it.
Soon it will decide that it can't deliver it and will gerneate a bounce.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.