Re: [Exim] was: Configuring exim for a dialup-system

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jan Schreckenbach
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] was: Configuring exim for a dialup-system
Leonardo Boselli wrote:

> On 12 Feb 2001, at 15:34, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> > Thanks for the impetus.  Expect the list to be reconfigured to drop all
> > MIME attachments including HTML (will be rewritten to single text/plain
> > part) within the next few days.
> >       Nigel.
> Can you tell me how to do that with mailman ?

Hi,

as far as I remember this topic had been discussed on the mailman
user list. Look into the archive at http://www.list.org/lists.html

cu
Jan

THE BEST RUN E-BUSINESSES RUN mySAP.com

Jan Schreckenbach                      email: Jan.Schreckenbach@???
SAP AG Walldorf/Baden, Germany         Phone: +49 6227  7-47474
LinuxLab                               Fax  : +49 6227 78-31414

SAP LinuxLab support address: linux@???