Re: [Exim] system filter failed to block a virus

Top Pagina
Auteur: Patrick von der Hagen
Aan: Exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] system filter failed to block a virus
On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 10:14:56PM +0000, Dr. Douglas Gray Stephens wrote:

Hi List,

I received this mail at least seven times. :-( In the last two weeks I
received some mails more than once and I am wondering what's going wrong?
a) the sender actually sends it more than once.
b) the mailinglist-software sends it more than once.
c) my IMAP-Server has a bug and shows the same mail several times.

--
CU,
Patrick.