Re: [Exim] system filter failed to block a virus

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dr. Douglas Gray Stephens
Para: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system filter failed to block a virus
Firstly I have to apologise to the list for apparently setting off a
mail storm.

I only sent a single message, however the log for local Cambridge MTA
(running Sendmail 8.11.1) shows that it believed that
mailcore.theplanet.net (running exim 2.12) had reset the connection,
and so was retrying. My message has been removed from the queue on
the Cambridge MTA, and I have asked the two postmasters to investigate
the problem.

Thank you also to those of you who responded to say that the problem
was due to the bad header, and so I should be using the current
version (0.10) of the system_filter.exim. I was aware of the more
recent file, but did not pick up on the significant difference.

Again sorry for the noise,

Douglas.

P.S. This time I will route the mail via an exim server, and so
hopefully avoid the mail storm.

--

Dr. Douglas GRAY STEPHENS

Phone +44 1223 325295