Re: [Exim] webmin module for exim

Página Inicial
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Richard Welty
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] webmin module for exim
rwelty@??? said:
> i see someone asked this question back in June, apparently with no
> answer. perhaps things have changed since then... is there a webmin
> module for exim, either completed or in development?

You need to find someone with reasonable knowledge of both webmin and
exim, and the impetus to do the development. I have a very strong
suspicion that finding all three of these qualities is going to be very
hard since a lot of mail admins view the idea of the less knowledgeable
modifying MTA configs with abject horror, having had to deal with the
results.

At best you are going to get a very minimal degree of exim
configurability, or the interface will be so complex as to make it as
bad as editing the config file.

[And I have a deep deep suspicion of setuid root web apps]

    Nigel.