Re: [Exim] stop replies back to spammers (and ignore_errmsg_…

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Jeremy C. Reed
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] stop replies back to spammers (and ignore_errmsg_errors_after)
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> >From your two questions, it appears you didn't receive my entire message.
> My previous message has the exim version (3.12) and has details discussing
> my usage of ignore_errmsg_errors_after.

I'm sure I saw it on the list, but, I'm sorry, there are so many
postings these days that I can't always remember what the details of all
the threads are/were. My memory is not what it used to be, sadly.

There were some changes to the way ignore_errmsg_errors_after works that
were made after 3.12 because previously it didn't always do what people
expected. Perhaps your best bet is first to upgrade to the 3.22 release.

> If a message is expired using "ignore_errmsg_errors[_after]" is there a
> specific logged message (that corresponds to
> "ignore_errmsg_errors[_after]")?

For both ignore_errmsg_errors and ignore_errmsg_errors_after, when the
error is ignored, a log line containing "error ignored" is written.