Re: [Exim] How to get rid of bounces on a secondary MX?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc Haber
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] How to get rid of bounces on a secondary MX?
On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 17:11:51 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Marc Haber wrote:
>> >What I don't understand is why this happens. Why doesn't the bounce go
>> >back to the message's sender?
>>
>> It goes back to the message's sender, and is copied to postmaster.
>
>Oh, you're using errors_copy. Well, if you ask for copies, you are going
>to get them!

Yes, and my original question was whether this is an "all or nothing"
setting. I was wondering whether there exists a possibility to filter
errors_copy bounces depending on the recipient of the original
message, i.e. the address that failed.

>Sorry, I was talking nonsense. The callback stuff is for *sender*
>verification.

oic.

Greetings
Marc