[Exim] Retry time not reached - repeating

Página Inicial
Autor: Mark Regensberg
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Retry time not reached - repeating
Hi

I have a mail server running exim 3.20 - whenever I send mail to one specific domain (mymobile.com) the messages defers in the que with "remote_smtp defer (-44)" (see below).

I have checked the FAQ and the mailing list archives, and none of the suggestions put forward seem to work (using -qf, unsetting delay_ in the config file). DNS lookups are working fine - if I use exim -M [message ID] the message will spool fine, and within a minute any message to this domain will be held with the same error.

Any other domain spools fine.

I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something obvious, any input would be appreciated.

<Log Excerpt>
2001-02-12 14:39:41 14SIGa-000Am9-00 <= markr@??? H=(monster) [196.30.180
.235] P=asmtp A=login:aubreyo S=1295 id=013e01c094f0$e6678620$ebb41ec4@monster T="
this isn't going through" from <markr@???> for markr@???
2001-02-12 14:39:41 14SIGa-000Am9-00 == markr@??? T=remote_smtp defer (-4
4): retry time not reached for any host
2001-02-12 14:39:41 SMTP connection from (monster) [196.30.180.235] closed by QUIT
<End>

Regards
Mark