Re: [Exim] can't currently verify any sender in the header l…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] can't currently verify any sender in the header lines
Quoth Marc MERLIN on Fri, Feb 09, 2001:
> Basically, the way it is, I'll have to patch it, or turn it off, which I'd
> rather not do. How people use it is those people's business :-D

You know, empty sender addresses were created for a reason. And
our fine profession includes such duties like LARTing anyone who
doesn't accept them.

My Ghod, I can't believe that in 2001 there are still people who
don't support empty senders. Don't they ever have problems?
Show me someone in this world who never got bounce messages (but
has e-mail access for longer than a month).

Vadik.

--
Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone.