[Exim] relays.orbs.org deprecated

Autor: Brian Candler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] relays.orbs.org deprecated
For those who haven't seen this, relays.orbs.org has been deprecated - see
announcement below.

So if you have uncommented the line

# rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com:dul.maps.vix.com:relays.orbs.org

from Exim's configure.default will want to change 'relays.orbs.org' to
'inputs.orbs.org' (or remove it), and perhaps configure.default should be
updated in a future Exim release.

Right now, 'relays.orbs.org' has only a single NS record. This is the
reverse of the situation a few weeks ago, where 'inputs.orbs.org' had only a
single NS record (and that machine decided to stop responding, which in turn
turned our mailservers to treacle). It seems that if you use ORBS, you have
to keep on your toes :-(

Regards,

Brian.