Re: [Exim] can't currently verify any sender in the header l…

Página Inicial
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Marc MERLIN
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] can't currently verify any sender in the header lines
Ok, let me revise that.. On my _personal_ server, I have setup SMTP
callback, and have no plans to let servers mail me that wont accept
MAIL FROM:<>...

On the ISP I run, we dont even have callback checking on.. Of course,
even with that:

# cat /var/log/exim/reject | wc
203219 1060299 14049444

I beleive this is the same three days your logs probably cover..