Re: [Exim] Example for Domain Alias

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jerry A!
Aan: Dennis Schoen
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Example for Domain Alias
On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 03:51:34PM +0100, Dennis Schoen wrote:
: Hello all,
:
: our company has set up a Mailserver combining Exim+Courier+Mysql.
: The System works really good, but now i've run into a small problem.
:
: We have several domains like this:
: "pitsolution.com" + "pitsolutions.com"
:                                 ^
: they're only slighly different and i want to setup a "global domain
: alias" without listing every single user.
:
: E.g.
:
: mail to "info@???" should go to "info@???"
: and mail to "sales@???" -> "sales@???".
: But *without* setting up an alias for every user!
:
: I need some global alias like "all mail to <foo>@<bar> should go to
: <foo>@<bar2>"

Create a custom director (this is off the top of my head, so it may need
some cleaning up or syntax checking):

domain_mapping_hack:
    driver = smartuser
    domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/map_these_domains
    new_address = ${local_part}@${domain}

There are probably better ways to do this....

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@???          ||  ...It's much more important