Re: [Exim] domainless email server

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: Mike Egglestone
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] domainless email server
On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 01:05:27PM -0800, Mike Egglestone wrote:
> Hi...
> I'm new to exim and looked all over for this one....
> maybe someone can help?
>
> I have an IP given to me from my isp....
> 24.60.35.x
> I would like to be able to set this up as a pop server...
> I installed exim 3.12 and qpopper installed....
> Since I don't have any kind of domain name....
> can I even set this up?
> I was hoping I could use email addresses like such:
> mike@???

The correct syntax is mike@[24.60.35.x]

See the exim docs and your exim.conf for details:
# This router routes to remote hosts over SMTP by explicit IP address,
# given as a "domain literal" in the form [nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn]. The RFCs
# require this facility, which is why it is enabled by default in Exim.
# If you want to lock it out, set forbid_domain_literals in the main
# configuration section above.

literal:
driver = ipliteral
transport = remote_smtp