Re: [Exim] How do do E-Mail accounting with exim?

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] How do do E-Mail accounting with exim?
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Marc Haber wrote:

> Would it be possible to have a S=nnn value added to the log entry that
> exim makes when a delivery attempt is aborted?

It already adds "(n bytes written)" to the error message, but only when
the connection times out. It would be easy to add this to the error for
a dropped connection. I will consider the issue for Exim 4, but no
promises.

However, the count currently includes only the bytes that constitute the
message. It does not include the SMTP commands.