Re: [Exim] sender_verify_*callback rocks!

Página Inicial
Autor: John W Baxter
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] sender_verify_*callback rocks!
At 16:46 -0800 2/7/01, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>Now comes the $10,000 question:
>Is there any way to do verifies depending on who the receipient is.
>In other words, if some user says "I cannot afford to miss any mail, even if
>it means I get 3 times as much spam", is there a way to have the above
>checks only active if the rcpt to: user is in verify_user_list or something?

ONE way is to offer a different SMTP server with more relaxed rules. That
only really works if that server rejects recipients who want the tighter
filtering, but then those recipients can't give their friend whose mail
server is broken (through the fault, say, of working for the wrong school
district) the less persnickety address.

--John