Re: [Exim] Process failed (69) when writing error message

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Langer
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Process failed (69) when writing error message
On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 10:27:21 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> Error 69 usually means that an attempt to run a program failed for some
> reason. This looks like exim was unable to call exim. Check on the value
> of exim_path (use exim -bP exim_path).

Ahhh, many thanks :-)
I moved the exim binary after installation. The new path is in the
PATH variable, therefore I did not bother about that...

I think this is a trap to (new) exim users. Would it be possible to
make exim search in the standard path if the binary is not found
in the compiled in directory?

Marc