Re: [Exim] Rejecting Email with bad sender MX

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Rejecting Email with bad sender MX
On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> 3.14 is quite good - or go straight to 3.16. I'm waiting for the 3.2x series
> to (sort of) stabilize before I deploy it in production, as the transition
> between 3.20 and 3.22 was rather rapid :)

There are usually a couple of n.xy releases shortly after n.x0, as the
new code shakes down.

> FWIW, exim-stable.tar.gz from the ftp site points to exim 3.16

But I'm beginning to think it's time to move it to 3.22. I don't really
understand the "stable" concept very well. After all, there are bugs in
3.16 that are fixed in 3.2x. All I do is set the "stable" alias when
there hasn't been a new release for month or so. It seems to give some
people a warm feeling.