[Exim] doing SSL (not TLS) on a certain port

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc MERLIN
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] doing SSL (not TLS) on a certain port
I've switched to exim 3.22, and got rid of most of my stunnel configuration.

I still need to use stunnel for listening on the ssmtp port (465/tcp) and
forward connections to exim after doing SSL for it.
Would it be possible to have a ssl_listen_on directive which adds a port
exim needs to listen on, but in SSL mode (i.e. no TLS negociation).

Yes, this is used by some clients, netscape 3 and outlook (I'm told)

Thanks
Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key