Re: [Exim] Rejecting Email with bad sender MX

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave C.
Para: RN.MailLists
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Rejecting Email with bad sender MX
Added in v 3.161:

                  27. ADDITIONAL GENERIC OPTIONS FOR ROUTERS

The following additional generic options apply to all routers, in
addition to the common generic options for both directors and routers
which are described in chapter 20. Routers are concerned with addresses
whose domains do not match something in "local_domains".

ignore_target_hosts      Type: host list*          Default: unset

Although this option is a host list, it would normally contain IP
address entries rather than names. If any host that is looked up by the
router matches an item in this list, Exim behaves as if the host did
not exist. This option allows you to cope with rogue DNS entries like

some.remote.domain A 127.0.0.1

by setting

ignore_target_hosts = 127.0.0.1

on the relevant router. Attempts to mail to such a domain then receive
the 'unrouteable domain' error, and verifications fail. This option may
also be useful for ignoring link local IPv6 addresses. The string value
of "ignore_target_hosts" is expanded before use as a list, so it is
possible to make it dependent on the domain that is being routed.