[Exim] enveloppe in the 3.16

Página Inicial
Autor: Laurent Luyckx
Para: exim-users
CC: cb
Assunto: [Exim] enveloppe in the 3.16
Hi all,

I'm a bit confused since I use exim 3.16. It seems that the enveloppe is
different with this version of exim than the previous.

eg:

From: test@???
Subject: test
etc...

The first "from": From test@??? Thu Jan 25 21:06:56 2001
seems to be taken instead of the second one by some mail clients
(especially Outlook on Mac)

The result is that the final mail is not well rendered by the mail
client.
After the first "from", the rest of the mail is shifted right.

Do you known what is it? Does I misconfigured something?

Thanks for the help.

Laurent Luyckx