Re: [Exim] Mail Triggered Event...possible ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pascal Bourdais
A: root, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mail Triggered Event...possible ?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nagendra, VU2CLN" <ewiz@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 6:18 AM
Subject: [Exim] Mail Triggered Event...possible ?

> I am looking to execute a program (actually squid) by sending a mail to
> my linux box and also kill the execution after sometime by emailing
> again to a exim mail user on the system.
>
> is there any simple way to achive this with just exim or do I need to
> compile or add anything to exim to achive thus

you can achieve this with procmail :

1rst add a director such as :
ic72:
driver = smartuser
transport = ic72_pipe
local_parts = admrcc:rcc53
condition = ${if match{"$header_subject:"}{"ic72"} {true} {false}}

and a transport such as
ic72_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/bin/procmail -m /etc/procmailrcs/ic72.rc"
user = admic
group = informix

look for procmail configuration : you can issue system commands with it

HTH

Pascal