Re: [Exim] filters: two aliases to the same user

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: Re: [Exim] filters: two aliases to the same user
Quoth Nathaniel Hekman on Fri, Feb 02, 2001:
> Both foo@??? and bar@??? point to the same user (me).

[with to save mail twice when addressed to both addresses]

I take it what you have is aliases, like:
foo:    you
bar:    you

In this case, _one_ delivery is made, not two. Filters have only
one recipient address, accessed via $local_part and friends and
$domain. It is possible that the Envelope-to: header is set to
both addresses (Envelope-to: foo@???, bar@???). In this
case, it's possible to play with "foranyaddress" and
$h_Envelope-to:, like this:

if foranyaddress $h_envelope-to: ( ${local_part:$thisaddress} is "foo" ) then
    save $home/Mail/foo
endif

...and the same for bar. I have no idea whether it will work,
but you can try it.

Vadik.

--
Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve execution of anything on a