著者: Richard Reynolds
To: exim-users
古いトピック: Re: [Exim] hitching post problems even with group = mail
題目: [Exim] possible OT question
ok been hunting for an answer to this one, what I was interested in is
there anyway to accept thru some kind of "system filter" or whatever, a
file that would replace a users .forward file basically, i want to allow a
user to "upload, send, email, ....." a new .forward, that would be placed
in that users directory, with out giving the user access to that
directory, I dont have a clue as to how this could happen, but i am
imagining some magic header field and some other "magic" to get it saved?

is this way out in left field, or is it semi doable? if so, any pointers
to which docs, and sections would be nice.

thanks

                                   ,'' '',
     Richard Reynolds              ( 0 0 )                La Mesa , Ca

                       E-Mail: Richard.Reynolds@???
                          IRC: Dalnet #!rsr, rsman
   If you are not an intended reciepient of this message, please accept my
  appologies, If you recieve more than 1 message that you feel you were not
           intended to recieve Please feel free to E-Mail me at
                          Richard.Reynolds@???
So that I can be certain you do not recieve further E-Mails from this address.