[Exim] One domain, three mail hubs - but with no chain.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Igor Karpov
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] One domain, three mail hubs - but with no chain.
Hi,

got a question.

I have one (two, in fact, but it doesn't matter in this case :) mail
server, running Exim. Let's call it central_host. It's receiving all
the mail for my_domain.

I also have a pair of hosts, connected to the central_host with the
very slow links...

I'd like to resend the mail for certain users to these hosts,
dependingly on their addresses. Note - all these users are in my
domain, so I have to make choice based on the local parts.

I saw an example with a chain, using unknown_user in this list, but I
need no complex solution, 'cos there aren't too many users. I can
easily keep one table for this.

Yes, I saw FAQ and have read Exim's specification; it makes me think
that there should be a fairy simple way to achieve this purpose.

But I just can't to put these bricks together :)

BTW, I have to say that the Exim's documentation is very fine.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the what I need. Maybe I've missed
something?

Regards,
--
Igor A. Karpov    phone: +380(44)238-0624
Unix System Administrator