[Exim] removing messages from the queue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel S. Otis-Vigil
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [Exim] Re: BUG: mailq doesn't behave as expected
Asunto: [Exim] removing messages from the queue
I have 7 messages from a month ago still in the queue. They all look like:

WAA45499       26 Sun Dec  3 22:51 nobody
                 (mail.dynamsol.com. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
p)

The MX error was fixed a long time ago... when I try to remove the message
from the queue I get:

tray# exim -Mrm WAA45499
exim: malformed message id WAA45499 after -Mrm option

I also have

ignore_errmsg_errors_after = 12h

set but it isn't touching these 7 messages.

How do I get rid of these?

Daniel

MooSoft Development
Defend yourself from trojans with The Cleaner 3.2!
http://www.moosoft.com