[Exim] Rewrite Rules

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sujit Choudhury
Para: exim-users
CC: S.Choudhury
Asunto: [Exim] Rewrite Rules
Hi everybody,
I am having real trouble with the rewrite rule.  Basically I have set up the following rewrite
rule:
*@maple.unl.ac.uk $1@???
 *@unl.ac.uk    ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/rewrite}\
                            {$value}fail}@??? bctfrsF

I have in the /etc/rewrite the following:
sujit:    S.Choudhury

I am also using a router, so that all E-Mail goes through our mail-hub.
I was hoping that any E-mail (We are using IMAP and Webmail) would understand mail sent by sujit is should have the reply-to field to be set to S.Choudhury@???, so that any reply to my original E-mail should go to our mail hub and from there forwarded to my machine.
But this is not happening - all the E-mail I sent has from and sender field set to sujit@???. However, the test
exim -brw sujjit@??? says everything is ok!!

Sujit

S.Choudhury@???

p.s i am sending this e-mail using outlook express.