AW: [Exim] virusscanning for incoming mail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Diebold, Klaus
To: 'Suresh Ramasubramanian', 'exim-users@exim.org'
題目: AW: [Exim] virusscanning for incoming mail
hello,

there is one big disadvantage of amavis, because AMaViS only works fine
while scanning mails for local recipients. But if you use sendmail to relay
mails for another host, you have to create local users (see FAQ), which is
not so fine, when you have defined yet hundreds of users on a MS
Exchange-Server.

Therefore we are looking too for another solution, which works together with
Sophos Sweep. Has anybody an idea?

Thank you

Klaus Diebold
Informatik