[Exim] (no subject)

Author: Dmitry Shikut
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
Hello!

    I have some question... I whish to do next...

    - all my users (and I know their ip addresses) must be authenticated
first and they are can send letters if their address is in *@mydomain.by
format;

    - all others are prohibited to relay (from known ip addresses) without
authentication;

    - and all others can simply send letters to my users and no relay
permitted.

    At Exim there are some options: hosts_auth_accept_relay,
host_accept_relay, auth_hosts and sender_address_relay. If I enable
host_auth_accept_relay, there are no checks for sender_address_relay (I'll
think). In this case all users from host_auth... can send letters from
somewhere to anywhere, but I whish to stop this (only users with
*@mydomain.by address can).

    What can I do? Can You help me?

    Dmitry Shikut, shikut@???