Re: [Exim] mailforward to an other mailbox

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Mester Ákos
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mailforward to an other mailbox
On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, [iso-8859-2] Mester Ákos wrote:

> [...] We have an exim server and a user have an emai addressel in the
> firm and in the hotmail too. When he get an email to user@???
> . The server have to send this message to user@??? . So the
> user have to see same thing if he check both email.

I am not sure what you are asking. Do you want

(a) the mail to be delivered both to hotmail and your local machine?
or
(b) the mail to be delivered to hotmail only?

If you have user forward files enabled in the default way, then you can
have a file called .forward in the user's home directory on your exim
server. If you want (a) you have in that file

someaddress@???
localusername

If you want (b) then have

someaddress@???

Look in your exim configuration for something like

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

in your exim configuration in the directors section. That will tell you
if you have the .forward mechanism set up. Note the dot "." in the file
name. That is the traditional name of the file for sendmail, but some
people prefer to also allow the name foward.txt to make file transfers
easier from systems with nasty filenaming constraints.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html