Re: [Exim] system filter fail option

Página Inicial
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: Jim Pazarena, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] system filter fail option
Nigel Metheringham rearranged electrons thusly:

> [Also, even if you did manage to do that, many sending MTAs do not
> react well to being given a negative response at end of DATA, so would
> just resend it to you.]

As far as I know, a 550 at any stage (even after DATA - as in the case of
antivirus filtering rulesets) is a 550, period. Any idea what MTAs reject it?
Even windows MTAs can't be so broken, surely?

    --suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org