Re: [Exim] Where did all the mail come from and go?

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: Dave C.
CC: Jeffrey Goldberg, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Where did all the mail come from and go?
On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 03:48:17PM -0500, Dave C. wrote:
> Hrm. Do you relay for any dialup pools? Maybe you have some person

Nope, that's what SMTP AUTH is for :-)

> using you to relay a very large number of small messages, and they are
> sending a small number on each connection. (Assuming different dynamic
> IP's for each connection)

I can't dismiss that since the logs wouldn't show that, but I don't think
so.

> Maybe you should take a look directly at the exim mainlog and take some
> counts of messages delivered...

The logs are way to big for a human to parse :-)
That's why I need to hack eximstats to output stats per sender (sender
Email, not sender host)

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key