Re: [Exim] Where did all the mail come from and go?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave C.
To: Marc MERLIN
CC: Jeffrey Goldberg, exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Where did all the mail come from and go?
Hrm. Do you relay for any dialup pools? Maybe you have some person
using you to relay a very large number of small messages, and they are
sending a small number on each connection. (Assuming different dynamic
IP's for each connection)

Maybe you should take a look directly at the exim mainlog and take some
counts of messages delivered...