Re: [Exim] Any GUI?

Página Inicial
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Guillaume Finance
CC: Exim Group
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Any GUI?
On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 11:55:24AM +0100, Guillaume Finance wrote:
> I'd like to know if in the future a GUI would be developped for Exim -
> maybe it would be a good functionality to add to Exim.

GUI/Web interfaces have been discused before, and are actully
imporssible to do for exim as it is currently written. But, hey you're
welcome to try. Something like Xforms/python should do it... ;>

> What do you think?

It's a terrible idea. If you cann't actully read a configuration file,
you should not be let near any systems that are important.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.