Re: [Exim] Getting top x senders from eximstats

Autor: Marc MERLIN
A: Jeffrey Goldberg, exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [Exim] Where did all the mail come from and go?
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Getting top x senders from eximstats
On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 10:46:25PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> It seems that I was looking for something that I thought was missing, but

Ok, I found what I was looking for.
For local users that use our mail relay, I'd love to have a top x senders.
Right now there is a top x sending hosts, but I'd like to configure
eximstats to do "top x senders whose Email matches @valinux.com" (not just
local senders, but senders that connected to the SMTP port, no matter from
what location)

As anyone done this?
Is this something I'd have to hack in eximstats?
(it seems possible, although it looks like it'd take a little while to
understand what's happening inside the code)

Marc

PS: Does Philip maintain eximstats or is that someone else?

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key