[Exim] Complex rewriting

Página Inicial
Autor: Alexey Promokhov
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Complex rewriting
Hi.

I have two e-mail address, for example address@??? and
address@???. First address is used for conventional mail, second
address is used for mailling lists, because host2 provides large mailbox.

My computer is called linuxbox.ap-soft. This is non-valid domain, and used
for technical purposes. All mail that I receive are aliased to
alexpro@???. When I sending mail, Exim replaces originating
address alexpro@??? to valid adddress address@??? in
case of conventional message, and to address@??? when sending to
mailing list. That's good. But sometimes I want to send 2 copies of message:
to mailing list and to author of message, on which I'm answering. Exim does
header rewriting according to "To:" field. And ONE message is sent, with
"CC:" header. I want Exim to create TWO SEPARATELY copy of message with
different originating address.

Example: