[Exim] Transferring mail to a new exim MTA

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ryan Chapin
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Transferring mail to a new exim MTA
I'm in the process of migrating all of my mail, client and internal mail,
to a new system.

I've done some searches through the exim mail archives but not found the
answer to my specific problem.

As I mentioned, I'm migrating all of my mail to a new system however since
it involves client e-mail in addition to my internal mail, the names of the
systems need to remain identical.

What I would ideally like to do is tell exim on the old machine to take any
incoming mail and cc it to my new MTA. Since I cannot use canonical names
I need to specify the ip address of the new machine.

Any suggestions?

Ryan Chapin
President
Nuts & Bolts Interactive, Inc.