Re: [Exim] Two queries relating to auto-replies.

Autor: Adrian Harris
A: exim-users, Adrian Harris
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Two queries relating to auto-replies.
> Q1: Under what conditions, if you'll pardon the pun, would:
>
> condition     = ${if eq {$h_subject:}{ecdl}{no}{yes}}

> not work when sent ecdl but work when sent ECDL ?

This is actually because I'd got the logic wrong and it was matching
ecdl and failing! Solved this by using the ${lc: string modifier.

Should I expect Exim to case match here, when it doesn't in filters?

Adrian Harris
Team Leader - Networks
Reading College and School of Arts and Design.