[Exim] Two queries relating to auto-replies.

Página Inicial
Autor: Adrian Harris
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Two queries relating to auto-replies.
Q1: Under what conditions, if you'll pardon the pun, would:

condition     = ${if eq {$h_subject:}{ecdl}{no}{yes}}

not work when sent ecdl but work when sent ECDL ?

It was working earlier this evening... :-( And I have UPed the
process.

Q2. Is there any way to append a binary file to an auto-reply. I've
tried various ways of sending the file to my self and trying to attach
the resultant encoded file to the auto-reply, but it never shows up
as an attachment, just a bunch of b64 in the body.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian Harris
Postmaster
Reading College and School of Arts and Design.