Re: [Exim] authenticator/lookup problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Robert Evans
Para: ph10
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] authenticator/lookup problem
Could it be a bug in the underlying system?

On Solaris 7, exim 3.22 (with pam, ssl and wrap) gives...
/usr/exim/bin/exim -be -C ~/conf2
> ${if crypteq{abcde}{}{yes}{no}}

no

The same version of exim built on Solaris 5.5.1
(without pam, ssl or wrap because) gives...
./exim -be -C ~/conf2
> ${if crypteq{abcde}{}{yes}{no}}

yes

Frank, I know, is using Solaris 2.6.

Robert Evans

> On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Frank Elsner wrote:
>
> > plain:
> >   driver = plaintext
> >   public_name = PLAIN
> >   server_condition = \
> >    "${if or {\
> >    {crypteq {$3} {${lookup{$2}dbm{DBM/auth/mailszrz}{$value}}}}\
> >    {crypteq {$3} {${lookup{$2}dbm{DBM/auth/linux}{$value}}}}\
> >    {crypteq {$3} {${lookup{$2}dbm{DBM/auth/sp}{$value}}}}\
> >    }{yes}{no} }"
> >   server_set_id = $2

> > When fed with incorrect authentication data it incorrectly succeeds,

strange.